26/01/2012

Public Services

Propinas. Têm que ser pagas. No entanto, desta vez tenho que ir à Secretaria Geral pagar com o cartão. Sinceramente? Não me apetece. Porque prevejo ficar no mínimo um hora à espera de fazer algo que demora cinco minutos. Nesta faculdade à coisa que nunca mudam. Aliás, neste país.

Tuition fees. They need to be paid. However, this time I need to head to the Secretarial Services to pay those with my credit card. Honestly? I don't feel like it. Because I can't pretty much bet that I'll be at least one hour waiting to take only five minutes to get that done. There things that never change in this college. In fact, in this country. 



xoxo

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Qualquer comentário no blog será moderado por mim. Obrigada pelas tuas palavras e visita ao By Silver! :)